A carpet adds color and attraction to your house so you need to maintain it properly. To do this, you probably mainly use carpet cleaners. You never have to rush going to a store whenever you have sudden spills to clean up, or hire or call a carpet cleaner company with this Bissell PowerLifter PowerBrush upright steam carpet cleaner.Other carpet steam cleaners can only clean the upper portion of your carpet. But what about the innermost part? When this dirt is not removed, it can clog up and will shorten the life your carpet. This unit will clean even the hard to reach dirt in your carpet. What’s more is that it is so easy to set up, very portable, smooth to operate, lightweight and a great space saver. Moving it around is a breeze with its comfortable handle and very flexible wheels. The 20-foot cord hooks are very simple to release making it suitable to use in either small or large rooms. The unit comes with a measuring cup, and a 16-ounce Fiber Cleansing solution bottle. Additionally, cleaning up the removable nozzle is such an effortless thing to do!
One of its features is its 2-in-one durable water tank where it stores the clean water with the cleaning solution. You never have to worry about the dirty water mixing with the clean water as the collected dirty water is stored outside the bladder. There is no need for a sophisticated boiler, too, as you can just fill it up with hot tap water and a detergent solution. The water tank can cover at least a 10 feet area before you will need to refill the tank.
The 4-row brush, which is what they call Dirtlifter Powerbrush, is what does the trick. No dirt can hide from how the Powerbrush brushes deep down the carpet fibers to eliminate grime, oil, clay or mud that had been stuck in it. However, one run through this unit is not enough so give it 3 more runs to ensure that polished look and super clean carpet for your home. Another fact is that after cleaning, you will notice that the carpet dries up very quickly.
This is a very cost effective cleaner but you cannot expect the same performance from any high-end steam cleaner out there. It is not for heavy-duty use. Though it may suck some things underneath your sofa or on the carpet, it is not as reliable as your usual vacuum cleaner. It is not a vacuum cleaner – it is a steam cleaner. So if you want one, go ahead and buy a separate vacuum cleaner. It comes with a one-year warranty; however, cleaning the unit and belts are not part of this.
With all these great features, you are now most certainly really thinking that it is high time that you get this steam cleaner. So what are you waiting for? Grab one now.
Bissell PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Steam Carpet Cleaner :Technical details
– Product Dimensions: 19 x 11 x 44 inches;
– Shipping Weight: 22.4 pounds;
– Removable nozzle; lint screen;
– 2-in-1 water tank for easy filling and emptying
– Built-in measuring cup;
– 16-ounce bottle of Fiber Cleansing Formula included;
– 12 amp full-size upright carpet cleaner with 4-row rotating DirtLifter PowerBrush.
Specifications and features :
– Conveniently steam clean all your floors with a Bissell Powerlifter PowerBrush deep cleaner;
– Floor care is a breeze with this powerful and effective upright;
– Houseware features a full size 12-inch cleaning path for maximum effect;
– Rotating DirtLifter PowerBrush lifts deep down dirt and grooms your carpet for professional results;
– Full one gallon capacity tank holds clean and dirty water separately;
– Instantly converts from carpet to above floor cleaning for hard to reach areas.